"15 Gallon Size Available" *Please call before placing order on 15 gallon size - This may require freight shipping 800-697-9096 EXT 15
AQUA MAG® blended phosphate is a premiere corrosion inhibitor and sequestrant for use in potable and industrial water systems. The product is a liquid concentrate of exceptional purity, clarity, and stability utilizing a broad spectrum of phosphates for better sequestration and corrosion control.
- Inhibits corrosion of steel distribution system water lines, iron and galvanized piping, and lead and copper plumbing.
- Decreases iron tuberculation, which can extend the life of the distribution system.
- Inhibits lead and copper leaching, which results in lower lead and copper levels in the delivered potable water.
- Minimizes the occurrence of microbial-influenced corrosion, providing longer system life.
- Controls iron and manganese, minimizing rusty and dirty water in the system.
- Reduces discoloration, staining, and mineral build-up, resulting in fewer customer complaints.
- Diminishes calcium scale deposits typically seen in hot water lines and heaters.
- Lowers chlorine demand, which controls biofilm regrowth and improves disinfection in the distribution system.
- Saves money by reducing corrosion and scale, lowering chlorine demand, and decreasing hydrant flushing, leaks, and failures.
PROPERTIES AND CERTIFICATIONS
- Clear homogenous liquid
- Viscosity: < 2 cps at 70º F
- Freezing Point: < 38º F
- Best if used within one year
- NSF Maximum Feed Rate: 23 mg/L
- Specific Gravity: 1.34-1.40
- Total Phosphate: 31.5-35.5%
- pH : 4.7 ± 0.5
- Weight: 11.2-11.7 lbs. per gallon
- ANSI/NSF Standard 60, Kosher approved
- Conforms to 21CFR, Section 182 and 184 (USDA)