Neptune ProCoder T-10 Meter 5/8 x 3/4
The T-10 water meter consists of three major assemblies: a register, a no-lead high copper alloy maincase, and a nutating disc measuring chamber. The T-10 meter is available with a variety of register types. For reading convenience, the register can be mounted in one of four positions on the meter. The corrosion-resistant no-lead high copper alloy maincase will withstand most service conditions; internal water pressure, rough handling, and in-line piping stress. The innovative floating chamber design of the nutating disc measuring element protects the chamber from frost damage while the unique chamber seal extends the low flow accuracy by sealing the chamber outlet port to the maincase outlet port. The nutating disc measuring element utilizes corrosion-resistant materials throughout and a thrust roller to minimize wear.
Neptune provides a limited warranty with respect to its T-10 water meters for performance, materials, and workmanship. When desired, maintenance is easily accomplished either by replacement of major assemblies or individual components.
- Made from no-lead high copper alloy
- NSF/ANSI 61 certified, Annex F and Annex G compliant
- Lifetime guarantee
- Resists internal pressure stresses and external damage
- Handles in-line piping variations and stresses
- No-lead high copper alloy provides residual value vs. plastic
- Electrical grounding continuity
- Positive displacement
- Widest effective flow range for maximum revenue
- Proprietary polymer materials maximize long term accuracy
- Floating chamber design is unaffected by meter position or inline piping stresses
The Neptune® ProCoder™ solid state absolute encoder register features a high-resolution, mechanical sweep hand to detect ultra-low flows as well as monitor direction of flow. The ProCoder’s non-contact LED absolute encoding technology ensures the odometer read exactly matches the remote read. It provides a high-resolution, 8-digit remote meter reading along with leak, tamper, and reverse flow flags when connected to a Neptune R900® MIU.
• High-resolution remote meter reading
• Leak, tamper, reverse flow flags
• Detects ultra-low flows
• Easy-to-read 8-wheel mechanical odometer
• High-resolution mechanical sweep hand
Please specify increment, gallons or cubic feet and if connected to touchpad or radio.